Monday, February 22, 2016

When did I stop living life...

When you're in your twenties there's only one way to live life. Fast and hard. So why do I feel like my younger years are fading away?

Social media is such a bugger. People are living life to the full. Travelling all the way around the world, discovering themselves. Even just laughing!! Oh how much I would love to hear myself laugh!
When I was taking my gap year, I promised that if I wasn't travelling  I was going to try new things. To pick up a new hobby. And so I tried my hand at sketching, I tried exercise, I tried photography. I wanted to find myself a hobby. 
Fast forward 25 and my life is a blur of working and trying to rest in the little time that I have left. My life is slipping away from me. 
So yet again. Let's try it. Let's make something of this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment